What's In My Blog.

19th Battalion (1) ADF (4) Afghan traitor (1) Afghanistan (9) Afghanistan. muslim woman (1) ALP (1) ANZAC (1) appeasement (1) Army (2) ASIO (1) asylum seekers (7) asylum seekers escape (1) Aussie Inventions (1) Australia (10) australia and muslims (1) australia and the burqa (1) Australian Flag (3) Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan (1) betty burqa view on burqa. hijab (1) black widow terrorist (1) boatpeople (2) bombing (1) boobquake (1) border control (1) BRING OUR MEN HOME. ADF (2) British. (1) Budget blowouts (1) bugle (1) burqa (1) burqa mural (1) burqas (3) caliphate (1) care packages for deployed. aussie soldiers (1) Carl Williams (1) Change (1) Chile mine disaster (1) Coalition Forces (1) Comics (1) Cricket (1) Darwin (1) Dawah (2) death of a nation (1) Diggers (5) dogs (1) DUMB (1) EDD Afghanistan (1) Facebook (1) FIOFO (1) Gallipoli bugle (1) Gillard (4) Gitmo (1) Haiti (1) Hamas (1) hizbuttahrir (1) IED (1) immigration (2) Islam (5) islam sucks (1) Jane McGrath (1) Jessica Watson (1) Ju-LIAR (1) Juliar (3) Kevin Rudd (1) KFC dummy spit (1) KIA (1) kidnapping (1) Labor. (1) Lefties (4) Lest We Forget (1) LIAR (1) Liberals (1) mamdouh habib (1) Melbourne University (1) Moscow (1) multiculuralism (2) muslim woman (4) Muslims (14) nijab (1) NSW (2) Oslo (1) pirates (1) poems (2) Political Correctness (1) PRIDE (1) Qld floods (2) Queen (1) racism (3) Ranga (1) Rape (1) reporting (1) Republic (1) Seal Team 6 (1) security risk. (1) seperation (1) Service Dogs (2) Sharia (2) Soldiers (4) Somalia (1) suicide bomber (1) swimming pool (1) Taliban (1) Terrorism (1) Troops (6) unwashed (1) Valentine (1) villawood detention center (1) Wattle. Flag (1) Winter Olympics (1) WW1 (1)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THOSE WHO REPORT OTHERS ON FaceBook

LEFTISTS DO NOT LIKE DIFFERING OPINIONS because, TRUTH HURTS
 
                THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO REPORT OTHERS: Do they not understand there are people who are genuinely fed up with their areas being encroached upon, do these self arbitrators know they are nothing but nasty and vindictive. leave me alone for fucks sake. You are not my mother nor my keeper, you are not working for any Department and you do not know me!. You do not have the right to censor me and you are not employed to do so, you are malicious and grim in nature, you are always after a cause to help but fail to help those closest to home. You think you can be all things to all people but fail in the most basic of Aussie traditions, not being a dog!. Now leave us alone.
FUCK ALL SELF APPOINTED ARBITRATORS
                                              








PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:  I have come across several groups on facebook which dedicate their time to reporting other groups.  Facebook was designed I thought to interact with likeminded and to perhaps forge friendships with those people.  It was not designed for some to appoint themselves in charge of monitoring and censoring others. 
         What is curious though, is that these groups are more times than not groups that promote open    societies, gay marriage and muslim immigration.  It is like they want to shut anyone down who dare to have a differing opinion, it is alarming and it worries me.  I have been subjected to the 'report button' and have had pictures removed that contained no nudity, comments reported that contained no explicit wording or abuse, links, status' and accounts disabled.  I will not be silenced no matter how many times they report me I will bounce back, I have done nothing wrong and as far as I understand I can still have a difference of opinion, I can still voice distain and anger, I can still tell dirty jokes and I don't have to like everyone!.
          After being disabled/deleted from facebook I added another account and went looking again at these 'reporting' pages, there are no report anti British or American pages or report Death to the West, Death To Israel, no reporting of pages that encourage Sharia or call for the death of our Troops.  These reporting pages are bias and they should be reported.  
They put a lot of effort into sniffing out anything, even pages/groups with less than 50members, that is desperate.
I have become friends with a few people on facebook and am sure there are many more decent people I did not have the chance to meet.  It is a sad day for me as I come to the realization that Australia is not the place it used to be.  I have been pushed underground.
I could find myself spending more time on my blog, I shall just speak my mind on here and if anyone hears me well good and if not, well, at least I won't be reported. 

SOME 'OFFENSIVE' MATERIAL.      here is a sample of the pettiness of the Left and how desperate they are. 


Slithering like a snake, hovering like a vulture.
Muslims don't like me or you, or our Aussie culture.
When they get the numbers, they will have the right percentage,
Then kiss goodbye to all you love and the end of our Aussie Heritage.
    
REMOVED and REPORTED



SO PETTY, 
Are they that devoid of humour or that far to the left they will not permit any difference of opinion. 
So careless and severe in their reporting,  foolish and hasty Very self righteous and smug, not concerned with anyone other than themselves and their selfish and naive agenda.

Obviously something I said was 'bad'
Pic too hot for some, posted in over 18's group.
REPORTED and removed, warning given   

No comments:

Post a Comment